Only one mythical Beast for Life

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

One beast to bring them all and in the darkness brine them

• Unicorns?

• Wolpertinger? (a rabbit with fangs and horns)

• Very small Dogs?

• Sea Serpents?

• The Lernian Hydra?

• Aigikampoi? (Fish-tailed goat)

• Popobawa? (a gay rapist one eyed ogre)?

• Daphnaie? - (Laurel tree nymph)

• Talking Rats?

• Very Large dogs?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Meaning sitting on your hand until it feels numb and then...?:D

..............I assumed he meant in conjuring manticores......

emberrased to say, I am a little unfamiliar with it.

Short of conjuring a beast and then casting forgetfulness on myself.....but I think the beast would still be completely under my will and pretty obviously conjured.

Sea Serpents and Hydra would probably be the only creatures on this list that could actually hold their own, be scary as hell, and not be successfully hunted as well as the others... unless you're Hercules or Perseus that is.

Sea Serpents and Hydra would probably be the only creatures on this list that could actually hold their own, be scary as hell, and not be successfully hunted as well as the others... unless you're Hercules or Perseus that is.

Perseus?????? That *****????

Just being a low level demon helps a lot, and I could turn Perseus into a quivering pile of jello without even looking.

I'm still waiting on my sammich

Get it yet?

Neither is actually that big of a deal if breathing is optional, and being eaten merely annoying...

Neither is actually that big of a deal if breathing is optional, and being eaten merely annoying...

OMG. Being eaten is so freaking annoying. Once my physical body dies, I begin rapidly regenerating at a point that shall remain secret...even to static.

No big deal, right? But my physical being is also pretty resilient.

I once spent 4 days in the belly of a schlord, slowly digesting and slowly healing.

OMG. Being eaten is so freaking annoying. Once my physical body dies, I begin rapidly regenerating at a point that shall remain secret...even to static.

No big deal, right? But my physical being is also pretty resilient.

I once spent 4 days in the belly of a schlord, slowly digesting and slowly healing.

That explains the smell.

That explains the smell.

schlord digestive juices? Had to napalm them out of my nasal passages (and that purely psychological since I eventually found a Were-pig rib bone and pierced my heart with it, thus causing me to re-form anew with only the memory of the smell)

schlord digestive juices? Had to napalm them out of my nasal passages (and that purely psychological since I eventually found a Were-pig rib bone and pierced my heart with it, thus causing me to re-form anew with only the memory of the smell)

Quit projecting your memory onto my olfactory senses.

tractor_crossing_sign.jpg

Half man half John Deere, aka Trac-taur

Hmm, I wondered what they named him. Midusa, perhaps? Sad for the mother never to be able to look upon the face of her child.

I wonder who they will get to wet nurse?

Poor kid would always be in trouble with mom because he would turn his back on her. Dad couldn't touch him (unless he truly was an ass). He'd never have a chance with the ladies for risk of getting stuck. But his could probably piss gold.

Leadgolem said:
I was thinking of trying to tame them, and train them to do the gardening.

Don't forget to train them to help you brew...I hear they make some bitchin' beer

Gnome beer hmm. That would make a nice change from zombie wine. :D

Gnomes don't brew beer. They steal beer soaked bears and wring them out to get beer.

I almost think that one of you is a gnome, intentionally spreading mis-information to make bear stealing easier.

Gnomes don't brew beer. They steal beer soaked bears and wring them out to get beer.

I almost think that one of you is a gnome, intentionally spreading mis-information to make bear stealing easier.

What about the whales? Gnomes don't steal those do they? I just named mine. Little bastards better not touch "Slimey".

What about the whales? Gnomes don't steal those do they? I just named mine. Little bastards better not touch "Slimey".

I am sure Slimey would be happy to munch on a few gnomes. No worries.

Amazingly Polar bears can take down whales under the right circumstances involving ice and sparsely located "breathing" holes. The bears wait at these holes, occasionally dipping in to keep them open, and then jumping on the whales when they stop for a breath.

Just don't get your temps too low and it isn't a problem.

I am sure Slimey would be happy to munch on a few gnomes. No worries.

Amazingly Polar bears can take down whales under the right circumstances involving ice and sparsely located "breathing" holes. The bears wait at these holes, occasionally dipping in to keep them open, and then jumping on the whales when they stop for a breath.

Just don't get your temps too low and it isn't a problem.

I have certain methods for repelling pesky bears of all species. They'll leave the beer alone if you just set out an old bowl of rotting demon parts loaded down with moldy cheez and drenched in Natty Ice. You should try it sometime.

I have certain methods for repelling pesky bears of all species. They'll leave the beer alone if you just set out an old bowl of rotting demon parts loaded down with moldy cheez and drenched in Natty Ice. You should try it sometime.

You had me at "repelling pesky bears".......

I would like for you to study this tutorial so that you may finally realize which way you want the bears going.......
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f39/apparently-i-have-evil-gnomes-stealing-bear-out-my-primary-187905/

You had me at "repelling pesky bears".......

I would like for you to study this tutorial so that you may finally realize which way you want the bears going.......
https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f39/apparently-i-have-evil-gnomes-stealing-bear-out-my-primary-187905/

I've studied that literature and I, for one, am not buying it. Give me whales or give me death! Sometimes one begets the other though. Narwhals are nothing but trouble unless we're talking about a sour.

He he, I just finished my gnomish mutagen. It turns the gnomes into fermentable sugar!

Back