• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Corny Kegs on eBay (Not mine)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been there and personally picked out my own kegs. Fred was a really great guy and cut me a deal on 20 of them. It was about a 3 hour drive for me.

I'm in for a Philly group buy looking for a few pin locks. Has anyone organized any thing for Philly yet? Please let me know. Cheers, Kev

I had a very positive experience with Mc Ever Distributing (Fred). I organized a Colorado group buy. We ordered 247and only 3 were damaged. Fred send out replacements right away and did not request that I ship the defective ones back.

These are 38.99 a piece now with $40 shipping, I guess it would have been worth the group buy when they were $29 but I dont see the advantage now.

If any of you DFW guys are ever in the Austin area I would be in for a group buy. I know it is a longshot but I don't make it up that way often.

I should have a good amount of $35 kegs available soon...how many are in on the Philly group buy?

I'm out past Reading, PA, so I'm interested if there is a Philly buy, or if anyone wants to coordinate a Reading group buy.

Hop_machine said:
I should have a good amount of $35 kegs available soon...how many are in on the Philly group buy?

Are you selling or are you trying to organize a group buy? Cheers, Kev

I'm selling. Pepsi ball locks. If there are enough people it may be worth a trip for me.

Hop_machine said:
I'm selling. Pepsi ball locks. If there are enough people it may be worth a trip for me.

I assume that you don't have any pin locks.
Cheers, Kev

Against forum rules for me to post the philly buy. If you are interested in organizing a philly buy PM me.

Hop Machine,
If you pull the trigger on the buy, let me know. I would be interested in several. If you're in VA I could pickup.

I'd be in for the group buy.

You may want to contact some LHBS, they might be interested in getting in on the buy as well. Not to mention its a good location for everyone to meet up. I know Barry's Homebrew has kicked around ideas like this.

Well, it was deleted after almost a 6 weeks of us posting an working out the buy, and it was the day the pallets arrived at our shipping destination. Everyone had paid me by check or PayPal, so I just called/emailed them to arrange pickup and delivery. Still, getting it canned on the last day was a pisser.

Well, it was deleted after almost a 6 weeks of us posting an working out the buy, and it was the day the pallets arrived at our shipping destination. Everyone had paid me by check or PayPal, so I just called/emailed them to arrange pickup and delivery. Still, getting it canned on the last day was a pisser.

Oh, crapola, I totally missed out then. How did I not see the buy building up? Damn.

Yeah it sucked. And it was so beneficial to the New England homebrew community, which is hard pressed to find kegs under $45.

Thanks again for arranging that buy.

Cheers!

Back