• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Free: Random Stuff in Fort Collins

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chromados

Reaction score
I have some random stuff that i have sitting around that is just taking up space so i was wondering if anyone local was interested in any of is (sorry im not interested in shipping).

3 Inch Single draft tower. It came off my Marval Kegerator, I still have the gasket and screws but i harvested the shank. I do have the normal faucet you could have as well.

DSCN2663.JPG
[/IMG]

5 Gallong Coleman Cooler/Mash Tun. This is my old mash tun, i planned on keeping it for small beers but just use my 10 gallon for everything. There are holes drilled in the lid with spray foam insulation. Not the prettiest, but super effective at holding temps.

DSCN2664.JPG
[/IMG]

Ale Pail Bottling Bucket: I dont bottle, used to keep Star-San in it. Have not used in over a year, may need a new valve.

DSCN2665.JPG
[/IMG]

I also have a 55 gallon used Burbon Barrel that i got from Odell's for $30 a while back, I have no plans for it but could not pass it up at the time. I would like the $30 back or if you have anything you may want to trade i am more than open to that.

If you are interested in anything email me at [email protected].

Chromados

If you decide you'd ship i'd be interested in how much shipping to 11379 for the coleman cooler.

sweetsounds how big is your tower now? If its begger than 2 1/2 ill take yours and pay mine forward!

I have some random stuff that i have sitting around that is just taking up space so i was wondering if anyone local was interested in any of is (sorry im not interested in shipping).

Chromados

PM for the tower

I'll post mine back to the forum for free in return when this one is installed!

Pay it forward ;)

sweetsounds how big is your tower now? If its begger than 2 1/2 ill take yours and pay mine forward!

Great job men!!:rockin: I am proud of all of you.:mug: I will take a look to see if I have something to give away. This could start a nice trend.:D

Back