• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Craft Beer Bottlecaps

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yavid

Reaction score
I want to build a patio table with a beer bottle cap top. Problem is: I don't have near enough bottle caps! Was wondering if anyone out there might be willing to start collecting their local craft brewer bottle caps for my project. I live in Canada, so I can't really offer home brew on trade but maybe we can work something else out.

Good idea. Only issue is that being in Canada means we don't get many craft beers. Still, might be worth a shot.

SWMBO is my craft-beer-buddy, and we have 3 or 4 years of caps saved up; it *must* be 4+ pounds (2kg+ maybe even 3kg)

If she is sentimental about them then there's nothing I can do, but if she wants that drawer back, I might be able to help you out.

Yavid, PM me your address. I'll post you a bag once I fill it - I drink a lot of my own, but enjoy craft stuff as well (keeps me motivated and inspired).

Back