Hops Heads

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobstar

Reaction score
Hello fellow brewers!
Just wanted to let people know of an amazing place to get hops! I'm sure most of you probably heard of Hopsdirect.com
If not, check it out. The prices are ridiculously cheaper than LHBS. I just ordered 60lbs for $60. That's includes the shipping.

At Defalco's the prices range from 5.99 to 7.99 per ounce.
and their defense is that it's due to crop shortages.. at Hops Direct, you pay between 9.50 to $13.50 for a POUND!

60lbs for 60$!? 1$/lb!? thats insane!!! I just payed 50$ for 4lbs from them a couple weeks ago! :mug: I'm assuming you meant 6lbs... Still a great place and it is run by one of the family hop farms in the Yakima Valley. Good folks :mug:

60lbs for 60$!? 1$/lb!? thats insane!!! I just payed 50$ for 4lbs from them a couple weeks ago! :mug: I'm assuming you meant 6lbs... Still a great place and it is run by one of the family hop farms in the Yakima Valley. Good folks :mug:

HAHA!!
yes.. I did mean 6lbs.. guess I got too excited ;)
thanks for the correction

I have a great place to buy hops also, from me! Check out my link below if you don't need/want to buy a full pound of one variety. Thanks guys.

Back