Addiction

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stokems

Reaction score
I felt myself slipping. A little here, a few hits there, I said I could stop any time. I was wrong. I'd find myself waking up in the middle of the night with cravings. I needed answers.
I am an addict.
I'm addicted to HBT.com and boy this is an awesome addiction. Brewings my passion and diy is my drug of choice! Thank you HBT for helping me find my true love......I mean besides my wife.
Cheers everyone!

She turns into a real ***** after the honeymoon is over........

The addiction.......not the wife.

I hear ya...too many great projects to do...so little time...not enough money...

Don't I know it. I'm working on a rims and control panel, also messing with qd's. I wish I were loaded so I could acquire all the gadget I want and more time to mess with them.

I know what you mean. We're in the middle of moving to San Antonio and I was gathering up all of my brewing gear, as well as all of my homebrew. I have 16 cases of homebrew and 2 filled kegs and my SWMBO says "Honey I think you may have a problem". To which I reply "Yeah I know... my supply line is getting low. You know I'm brewing the day after we get moved, right?".

Im totally with all of you on this. I'm new to brewing ( just a few under my belt so far), but it's so addicting. I have no idea why. I've always enjoyed DIY, science, and beer, I suppose this is why I think this hobby is SO great. I find myself reading and day dreaming about the next brew, and how to make each one better.

Happy brewing!

I know what you mean. We're in the middle of moving to San Antonio and I was gathering up all of my brewing gear, as well as all of my homebrew. I have 16 cases of homebrew and 2 filled kegs and my SWMBO says "Honey I think you may have a problem. To which I reply "Yeah I know... my supply line is getting low. You know I'm brewing the day after we get moved, right?".

i haven't laughed so hard in quite a while until reading this and this thread

She turns into a real ***** after the honeymoon is over........

The addiction.......not the wife.

Well, yes and no. The honeymoon does end. I mean, I still brew, and I still enjoy it, but it does not occupy my every waking moment anymore. But it is not a *****......

I know what you mean. We're in the middle of moving to San Antonio and I was gathering up all of my brewing gear, as well as all of my homebrew. I have 16 cases of homebrew and 2 filled kegs and my SWMBO says "Honey I think you may have a problem. To which I reply "Yeah I know... my supply line is getting low. You know I'm brewing the day after we get moved, right?".

I love you man.:rockin:

I'm due to brew, but been spending more time working on gear and hope to make some session beer this coming weekend.

im doing a double this weekend a barleywine which will be aged till thankgiving time. and arrogant bastard clone with 100 ibu's

Don't I know it. I'm working on a rims and control panel, also messing with qd's. I wish I were loaded so I could acquire all the gadget I want and more time to mess with them.

But since we aren't loaded, it gives us something to look forward to! I get 1% back on my credit card, so I try to use it for normal expenses whenever possible. When I get enough, I will use that for all my kegging wants/needs.... how long til I spend 100k hahaa :)

Back