Chalkboard Six-Pack Holders

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mackinturk

Reaction score
It's not a label, but I wanted an easy way to identify the different bottles. I keep a small stock of cardboard six-pack holders to organize all my bottles. My wife had a can of chalkboard spray paint for a chalkboard label project, so I decided to paint some of my six-packs. I sprayed them with some basic gray primer first, then a quick coat of chalkboard paint. We had some liquid chalk markers from my wife's label project, so all I had to do was just write on the six-pack what it is. It's not the prettiest solution, but it's a quick, easy wat to mark what's in which bottles, since my batches usually overlap.

IMG_1464.jpg

Gave me an idea for the next one of these I build tomorrow waiting on a 60 minute boil!

Thanks!

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

Actually that is an excellent idea. I was going to buy some chalk board paint for my kegerator anyways. This gives me something else to do with it.

Back