• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pennsylvania PARTING OUT - Ultimate Grain Mill

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

urbangravity

Reaction score
Parting out complete brewery and will be selling the Sculpture, Fermentation Vessels, Ultimate Grain Mill and Complete Kegerator with Kegs, Lines and Tank

ULTIMATE GRAIN MILL
$450

Monster Brewing Hardware MM3 – Three Roller Mill
Base and Hopper
Forward and Reverse Switch
GE Motorized Drive
Steel Stand on Rolling Locking Wheels
Grind Bucket Included
Food Finished Butcher Top

P1040048.jpg

Did you make this yourslef? if now WHERE did you get it???

Let me answer all the questions in one. I did build it myself. All the parts were from various places. The price is within dollars of what I spend on just the materials. The motor drive set up was my modification of a design I found online. It is a GE Motor with forward and reverse that I used regularly for the harder specialty grains. The spider gear is an adapter sized for the drive shafts of the mill and motor. The mill is only being sold as a complete unit.

For all looking at the grain mill, I forgot to mention that when I started using this mill I never saw a crush that diverse in sizes and my efficiency increased double digits. Also I can grind about 28lbs of grain in 5 to 7 minutes (depending on the type of grain). Time not as relative as the quality of grind.

Any idea on what the shipping would be to 88101?

Really not ready to break in down pack it up and ship it. A previous inquiry via PM has first rights and is picking up in Lancaster. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back