• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS-5gal Mash Tun

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hawgwild81

Reaction score
I'm wanting to make bigger beers so I need a bigger mash tun. For sale is my 5gal Rubbermaid cooler. It has a 9" false bottom and a kewler kitz delux, both from Brewmasters Warehouse. Both 1/2" barbs are nylon. Picked up those at Home Depot with the intension of ordering SS barbs, but never did. $75 shipped.

image-1110659525.jpg

image-3417319323.jpg

Still available and open to trades as well. I'm looking for either a CFC or plate chiller, 10gal pot or 15.5gal keg, march or chugger pump, and stir plate with flask(s) and stir bar(s). I realize most of these items are worth more than my cooler, so I would kick in some cash if need be. Thanks for looking!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back