dallas/fort worth brewpubs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElevenBrewCo

Reaction score
I flew in yesterday and working at the arlington mall until Friday and was wondering what other breweries are around here. I went to humperdinks lastnight, ive already been to bj's and gordon biersh in Indy. Google didnt come up with much so hoping the locals can help me with some more brewpubs.

Cheers

I'm not sure how far you want to drive, but it doesn't look like the Flying Saucer in Fort Worth is too very far away from Arlington.

http://www.beerknurd.com/stores/fortworth/

It's not a brewery, but it does have a large selection of good beer. I'm not usually in the Arlington area, so I don't know what else might be around.

That's it. We don't really have any brewpubs here other than BJ and GB and humperdinks, if you can still call them a brewpub. Their beers used to be pretty good several years ago but it seems like QC has just tanked. There used to be a decent brewpub in south Fort Worth but it closed a couple years ago.

There's a World of Beer off 20 in Arlington. If you are looking for local beers, look out for Lakewood, Peticolas and Cedar Creek. Four corners just opened but I haven't tried their beers. Revolver is about to open outside Fort Worth and I know some of their beers are around town but I also haven't tried any yet. I am not a fan of Franconia, Deep Ellum, or 90% of Rahr's beers. Rahr does a "tour" on Saturday at 12 and Wednesday at 5. Lakewood I believe does tours Saturday afternoon. None of the locals bottle or can except Rahr, so you'll have to hunt them down in the bar. Gingerman, Flying Saucer, Common Table, Meddlesome Moth, Live Oak, Katy Icehouse and some others will stock some of the locals along with a good selection of other beers.

Back