• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Perlick 525ss faucets for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

valicious

Reaction score
I'm selling four (4) 525ss Perlick faucets. These are essentially brand new, and I've only used them very briefly. (one of two pours at most)

I'm asking $35 each shipped within the continental US.

Valicious,

I'd love to buy these. I have 3 of the 525S already, and just upgraded from a 3 tap tower to a 10 tap tower. These will get me quite a long towards filling in the empty taps. I'll drop you a PM as well.

Thanks!

Dave

and if allllllllllllllllllll these interests fall through, though i am sure they won't, i think i can find a use for them.

Yeah, I'm not gonna be the one to tell you guys how to spend your money or not, but $35 each is a little steep if the price is inflexible... looking at some of the major online homebrew shops you'll find that you can get a cheaper shipped price if you're buying more than one...

Not trying to kill the sale, but since two people have pass I think they've figured they can get a better deal.

Back