Honey Wheat Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bobby_M

Vendor and Brewer
HBT Sponsor
Reaction score
I'm quite proud of this quickly thrown together label for my honey wheat. I also used clementine orange peels in the primary hence the name.

honeywheatlabel.jpg

Thanks. I basically lifted all the graphics from various online sources and pasted together in Photoshop. I put everything on separate layers so that I can quickly modify for new batches. That grain border actually came from that www.says-it-com site for the seal creator. I had to use Illustrator to convert it to a scalable vector though. If anyone has photoshop and would like the PSD file for the border, I'd be happy to share it.

I really am horrible at photoshop so it took me half a day to get the basic label going with the wheat border and top logo. Once you have that saved with everything on different layers, it's pretty easy to modify for all your different batches. I just did a quick search for honey, wheat, and oranges on google image search (shhhhh don't tell anyone I stole the images). I think part of the learning curve with photoshop is learning how to cut graphics out of larger images and I think I have that down to a science now.

Ok, enough chatter, here's the file. Modify as you wish but beware, it's a 3Meg files because it's high res.

http://www.suebob.com/images/7HWlabel.psd

If you don't have photoshop and still want to play, here's just the wheat ring:
wheatring.jpg

Back