breweries to visit in Chicago?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluelakebrewing

Reaction score
My folks are visiting to Chicago and offered to ship me back some beer from various breweries they visited. Now all i gotta do is tell them where to visit! I was wondering if anyone who lived in the area or was familiar with Chicago breweries had a few particular spots they could recommend? (besides goose island). Thanks. Daaaabulls. Ditka. Daaabears. Polish sausage

Revolution

Spiteful

Two Brothers (Warrenville but you can get them all over chicago)

Half Acre

Just to name a few. If they see a Binnys Beverage Depot most of them will have a local brew section. Cheers! Chicago is starting to become a decent craft beer scene

Soloman Oath is good. Pipe works is the best around, have to go to binnys in the city to get some. Haymarket is also very good but only sells on site in growlers.

Revolution is great. Spiteful is just like Pipeworks... no bottle shop yet. But definitely have them head to a Binnys to pick some up. 3 floyds and 2 brothers are worth the trip if they will make it and certainly Half Acre.

Revolution was a cool place, also went to three floyds which was awesome. I was a bit west in st Charles and I visited an awesome bar I think called house pub. Goose island, binnys across the street. Hopleaf in the northern part of Chicago was a pretty awesome beer centered restaurant

Back