• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB 1/6 sanke kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevkev5

Reaction score
I am looking to get some more 1/6 sanke kegs. I am near Albany NY. I am guessing shipping to me is probably not worth it but I will keep that option open if the price is right. Let me know what you've got. Thanks. -Kevin

If you end up finding a good source for getting sankes shipped, let me know. They seem to be really hard to come by for a decent price.

We've been looking for our planned brewery opening and the best I'm finding is $85 and that requires a 3.5hr drive for me. Anytime anyone lists legit kegs for sale they are swept up almost immediately by breweries.
We may end up going plastic. Used sixtels are very hard to come by. Good luck with the search, if I find anything in your area I'll let you know.

BoundForBeer said:
I take it you want one with a spear in tack? I have one but its missing the spear.

Are the spears universal? If so it shouldn't be too hard for me to find a spear from someone who made a keggle.

I have a used commercial 1/6 barrel sanke keg that is still half full with an English Barleywine. I'd be willing to sell and ship it when it's empty. I also have a couple of extra sanke spears too.

Let me know what you guys want for them and shipping etc. I have a feeling shipping might price me out but it's worth a try. My zip code is 12184. Thanks. -Kevin

Hey ballz50401, if kevkev5 doesnt want it let me know what you want for it i will take it, shipping 62684

thanks

I have 5 of these I picked up at an auction. Four are stainless and one is Plastic. These are one not from the brewery that held the auction. They are from different breweries. I contacted the breweries to return them. They said just keep them or turn in for deposit. I would take $30.00 each plus shipping figure about $10.00 for shipping each.

I have 5 of these I picked up at an auction. Four are stainless and one is Plastic. These are one not from the brewery that held the auction. They are from different breweries. I contacted the breweries to return them. They said just keep them or turn in for deposit. I would take $30.00 each plus shipping figure about $10.00 for shipping each.

Interested in those.
PM sent

Back