What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dark Cherry wheat its great after work on a hot day

ForumRunner_20120801_163938.jpg

ForumRunner_20120801_163938.jpg

wheat

right now I'm sucking down a beautiful and crisp hefeweizen. one of the perfect beers for a hot august day

Homebrewed Fat Tire Clone. Fermentation temps got a little out of control so I'm getting a little diacetyl flavor, but it's still tasty!

Homebrewed Cream Ale. Unfortunately, this is a beer I don't think I can get excited about. I suppose it does beat buying some BMC (which my wife oddly craved sometimes).

SNPA & vodka after 4 hours runnin in 93 dgree weather all afternoon. My PM cascade pale ale kit is supposed to arrive tomorrow,but too hot to brew the next couple days. But,ya know what they say in ohio. If you don't like the weather,wait 5 minutes!:tank:

Founders Devil Dancer. I was looking forward to this,it is only one month from bottleing. Its complete crap.Bad Storage bad bottle? I dont know.It was terrible.B-vitamins,medicine,coughsyrup,boullion. Alcohol. The only thing good about it is the bittering with sweet finish Its just strong and bitter- The End.

Some how the 23 day dryhopping with 10 different hops got lost from my bottle.:confused: Think I would have rather had a tallboy of Millerhighlife which Ive been saving.

From Nj - River•horse tripel horse 10% abv. All gone :-(

Hitting the flying dog "doggie style"Classic pale ale really good...

Sitting in a friendly chat room, and someone announces it's time to do shots.

Jameson's it is.

Alaskan Amber, waiting for my Reindeer pizza at Klondike pizza. Not at all traditional Italian, but by far the best pizza I have had in the USA.

Back