Lancaster/Reading/Allentown PA grain group buy- Round #3

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TomRep said:
Shipping on the second pallet would obviously be more, but probably still cheaper then buying from a store. The last option would be to just forget about the second pallet all together. Opinions??
Tom

Nearly forgot to reply to your question. Personally, I'm fine with a couple extra bucks shipping per bag on the second pallet if we don't get to 42.

I just PMed Tom, stating that I (and 3 others) tried starting a bulk purchase about a month ago, in Lancaster. After limited success, we only had 15 bags to our order, so we would like to join this purchase, and will successfully put the number to 42 (by my count).

Yeah guys, I think the second pallet will be full. Busy at the moment, but I will be in contact with Dissertation to get everything straightened out. I will post our results as soon as I can

Okay guys, of all days I left my freakin book at work with all my info. As far as it seems, we are sitting at 43 sacks on the second pallet. Those of you that chimed in last for the 2/3 sack of remaining GW-C60 unfortunately won't be able to get it. When I get to work tomorrow morning I will iron out all the details on the list. Tomorrow I will be able to PM everyone for confirmations after the list is up to date.
Tom

PAIDPAIDUPDATED LIST

TomRep- CM-2ROW x2, BZ-PILS x1 1/2, BZ-DMUN x1/5, BZ-WHT x1/2, CM-RYEM x1/4, GW-C60 x1/4, GW-C40 x1/4

bentpirate (CONFIRMED) PAID- CM-PALE x1, CM-2ROW x2, CM-WHET x1, CM-MUNH x1, BZ-VIEN x1, CM-RYEM x3/4, GW-C40 x1/2, GW-C60 x1/2

coalcracker (CONFIRMED) PAID- CM-2ROW x3

jwible204 (CONFIRMED) PAID- CM-2ROW x2, BZ-VIEN x1, BZ-PILS x1, GW-C40 x1/4, BZ-CRPL x1/2

servadia (CONFIRMED) PAID- CM-2ROW x2, CM-MUNH x1, GW-C60 x1/4, BZ-CRPL x1/2

Bert1097 (CONFIRMED) PAID- CM-2ROW x4, TF-MOPA x1, BZ-DMUN x2/5, GW-C60 x1/5

M1Owen (CONFIRMED) PAID- CM-2ROW x1, CM-WHET x3/4, BD-MOPA x1/2

snow145532 (CONFIRMED) PAID- CM-2ROW x1, GW-C60 x1/5

snowviel (CONFIRMED) PAID- CM-2ROWx1, TF-MOPA x1

Dukeman9988 (CONFIRMED) PAID- CM-PALE x1

lustreking (CONFIRMED) PAID- TF-MOPA x1, GW-C60 x1/5

psutimmah (CONFIRMED)PAID- CM-2ROW x4, MD-MOPA x2

sdillow (CONFIRMED) PAID- CM-2ROW x1, GW-C60 x1/5

oldfart (CONFIRMED) PAID- CM-SPIL x1, CM-2ROW x1, CM-WHET x1, BZ-CRPL x1

tieflyer (CONFIRMED) PAID- BD-MOPA x1/2

Driver (CONFIRMED) PAID- CM-PALE x1, CM-MUNH x1, BD-MOPA x1, GW-C60 x1/5, BZ-DMUN x1/5

idratherbeinmexico (CONFIRMED) PAID- CM-WHET x1, BZ-PILS x1

mjwitz (CONFIRMED) PAID- CM-WHET x1, CM-2ROW x1, BZ-PILS x1

kkocher13 (CONFIRMED) PAID- BZ-PILS x1

kds1398 (CONFIRMED) PAID- TF-MOPA x1, BZ-WHT x1/2, CM-2ROW x2, BZ-PILS x1/2, BZ-DMUN x1/5

smarek82 (CONFIRMED) PAID- CM-PALE x1, CM-WHET x1/4

KoedBrew (CONFIRMED) PAID- CM-PALE x1

Funkster (CONFIRMED) PAID- BZ-VIEN x1, CM-2ROW x1, CM-WHET x1

Risser09 (CONFIRMED) PAID- CM-WHET x1, CM-2ROW x3, CM-SPIL x1, BD-MOPA x2

Stevea1210 (CONFIRMED) PAID- CM-2ROW x1, TF-MOPA x1, BZ-SMOK x1/2

Idesofmarch89 (CONFIRMED) PAID- BZ-PILS x1, BZ-VIEN x1, BZ-SMOK x1/2, CM-WHET x1, CM-2ROW x2

Funkatollah (CONFIRMED) PAID- BD-MOPA x1

Okay, above is the updated list. If I counted right, it's 82 sacks. I screwed up somewhere along the line with the BZ-DMUN so I took 2/5 from myself to make us even. If anyone didn't really want their DMUN and just added it to fill a sack, let me know, I'll take it. I'm still waiting to hear from Risser09 to see exactly what they were ordering, but I think everything else should be good. look at the list above to verify your order. THE ITEMS NEXT TO YOUR NAME IS WHAT WILL BE ORDERED, SO MAKE SURE IT IS CORRECT BEFORE YOU CONFIRM!! If everything is correct, post something in this thread saying so. Thanks guys!
Tom

Looks good Tom. If u need a couple more sacks to fill the second pallet, let me know. I'd go for some BD-MOPA if needed.

I cleared my inbox and I also replied to you with my order.
1x BZ-PILS
1x BZ-VIEN
1x BZ-SMOK
2x CM-WHET
5x CM-2ROW
1x CM-SPIL
1x TF-MOPA
1x GW-2ROW
2x BD-MOPA

Replying and subscribing. I'm one of the guys that is part of Risser09's part. Tom, are you going to break down aarons part for the three of us?

IF so, my portion was

1x CM-2ROW
1x TF-MOPA
0.5 x BZ-SMOK

If things go as planned, I'm aiming for the 26th for the pick up date. that should be a Saturday.
Tom

By the way, those of you that missed the last page. We are all confirming our orders on the list on page #10

I am also part of of risser09's addition, Not sure if you want me to paypal Tom directly or are Stevea1210, Risser09 and myself combining our money?
I am getting this:

1x BZ-PILS
1x BZ-VIEN
.5 x BZ-SMOK
1x CM-WHET
2x CM-2ROW

Hey Dude,

I'm confirmed for my original order on the first pallet/order.

I think it's fantastic that the second pallet was filled so quickly.

Wow!

If you need any help breaking down the pallets on delivery day, my son and I will be glad to help. I'll bring my digital scale if it will help. A Tuesday, Friday, or Saturday are open to us to help.

Thanx again tom for your effort!

Idesofmarch89- It would be easier just to pay me, but you can handle it however you guys want to. Oldfart- appreciate the offer for the help, as usual! My brew buddy is more then likely going to be helping me sort everything out and I'm going to be bring our scale from work (which is the same one you have believe it or not!) We're moving right along here guys and everything is going great. I'm going to e-mail our order to NCM this morning so I can get a total quote and see if our rates drop at all due to two pallets and to get our exact shipping/fuel surcharge prices. For those of you that missed the last page, please look at the list on page #10 and confirm your order. Thanks all!
Tom

Tom, regrettably I'm going to be in Vegas on the day of the proposed pick up. Can we do it like the last time and pick it up at your house?

Regrettably you'll be in Vegas?! Hell I'd rather be there! Not a problem at all Bert. We'll figure out all the delivery/pick up information over the next couple days.
Tom

TomRep said:
Regrettably you'll be in Vegas?! Hell I'd rather be there! Not a problem at all Bert. We'll figure out all the delivery/pick up information over the next couple days.
Tom

Sarcasm doesn't come across very well on these boards. You would think that I would have learned my lesson by now.

Thanks again Tom.

Tom, not sure what I owe because I don't personally have a price sheet. If you tell me what I owe I can paypal you asap.

Idesofmarch- I'm not sure yet either. I have our order in to NCM to get a quote. When I know total shipping, fuel surcharges, and our actual price on the grains (not sure if we'll get any kind of discount for 2 pallets), I will work out everyones prices. I will probably get our quote tomorrow sometime and will work out the numbers then.
Tom

Unfortunately yes, it is too late. however, shoot me a PM and I will put you on the list for the next one.
Tom

Back