Cats

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OrdinaryAvgGuy

Reaction score
Okay, we all know that real men and women love cats.:D

Lets see your feline.

Here's mine. I don't have a recent picture on this computer, will post one later.

He's a Norwegian forest cat. He currently weighs 16 lbs!

Although he has a name, I more commonly refer to him as my "big black puss*"
my-kitty-58644.jpg

Have had cats all my life. Thought they were great.

Last cat was a little over 14 years old before it died.

Life is less complicated now. Damned thing was more work than my wife.

This is Bailey, who thinks he's a dog, and is a Daddy's boy:
BaileyLounging.jpg

And here's Gunner, who's absolutely a mamma's boy:
BF948046-C264-4E2B-B53F-66159295A6A0-3856-000002D587C4F48D.jpg

And last, but not least, is Marmalade. You know how they say careful what you wish for? SWMBO wished for a lap cat. We adopted Marmalade, and we can't sit down without her diving into our lap. First available lap wins.
Marmaladesunbathing.jpg

I had my cat put down this morning. Buried it under the Slyvester Palm in the back yard with the various other animals we've had.

I still have a great dog and very large Maine Coon (cat).

Aww.. sorry to hear my friend. I am not looking forward to this day. How old was your cat?

I have way too many pictures of my cat. He's a domestic short hair (though some times I think he's a medium hair) I'll only share 3 now, but I can turn this into a cat lady thread fast

424915_10150640903643961_620907582_n.jpg

429780_10150619479333961_737662983_n.jpg

417495_10150619484023961_1454209605_n.jpg

And maybe my favorite ever from when I was soaking beer bottles

425442_10150619481423961_1128884233_n.jpg

Cat lady out.

15. Named Bailey and looked just like the one above.

Doing it was easy. The cat was senile and was stinking up the house with pee. We will miss her, but it was time.

Sorry for your loss, man... We lost one of ours a few years back, and I don't look forward to the next.

I had my cat put down this morning. Buried it under the Slyvester Palm in the back yard with the various other animals we've had.

Sorry for your loss, time or not it's never easy.
Bela
Tobias(R.I.P)
Gizmo
Ninja

DSC00880.JPG

P1010442 (2).JPG

den2a (2).jpg

P1010487 (2).JPG

Not my cat but we fostered this little guy. Sweetest cat I have ever met, and I'm a dog guy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's my two cats doing what they love best. Kevin is the white cat and Kendall is the other. They refuse to drink out of a regular bowl; even with fresh water, but if they hear the toilet flush....

Cats.jpg

TzeentchPlayer said:
Here's my two cats doing what they love best. Kevin is the white cat and Kendall is the other. They refuse to drink out of a regular bowl; even with fresh water, but if they hear the toilet flush....

image-1850311830.jpg

It's good to know there's others out there.

I forgot about the strays that we feed too. If you feed one you feed 'em all. I've also included the rageface meme I put together with the same picture. :ban:

20130204_165121.jpg

Troll cat.jpg

passedpawn said:

Sorry about your cat.

stratslinger said:
This is Bailey, who thinks he's a dog, and is a Daddy's boy:

And here's Gunner, who's absolutely a mamma's boy:

And last, but not least, is Marmalade. You know how they say careful what you wish for? SWMBO wished for a lap cat. We adopted Marmalade, and we can't sit down without her diving into our lap. First available lap wins.

Marmalade looks just like my cat.

image-4248718629.jpg

Layla.
Adopted from a shelter rescue group. Lovable and still gets a playful kitten attitude every now and then. And loves to curl up on my legs when they are stretched out.

ForumRunner_20130216_132216.jpg

A couple of our two cats. The first acting like they like each other, the second showing the true story. Marley is the bigger tabby and Brewer is the smaller black and white mutt.

DSC_1528.NEF.jpg

DSC_1533.NEF.jpg

LOVE cats. GF hates them. So...no cats for quite some time. Had a solid black like phenry's - he was wonderful for 14 years (well prior to current relationship).

GF is now ex-GF (after 13 years) - might be time to look for a nice rescue.

thanks for this thread - it's great to see all the kittys

LOVE cats. GF hates them. So...no cats for quite some time. Had a solid black like phenry's - he was wonderful for 14 years (well prior to current relationship).

GF is now ex-GF (after 13 years) - might be time to look for a nice rescue.

thanks for this thread - it's great to see all the kittys

I think we may have found your soulmate...

:mug:

I knew I've seen that girl before!

Good luck landing husband, sweetheart. Dogs rule!!

Back