ringwood

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chmarkham

Reaction score
i think i pitched some dead yeast yesterday pack did not swell its been a full 24 hours took a peek and nothing if i buy more yeast and pitch it should be fine or no? any feed back would be great thx

The two times I used Ringwood, it was really slow to start ... I'd give it some time. Did you aerate?

The two times I used Ringwood, it was really slow to start ... I'd give it some time. Did you aerate?

yea i use a paint stirrer on my drill works pretty good every other smack pack ive used always swelled it was like 5 months old called my lhbs he said to pitch it give it a couple days and see what happens just don't like waiting

yea i use a paint stirrer on my drill works pretty good every other smack pack ive used always swelled it was like 5 months old called my lhbs he said to pitch it give it a couple days and see what happens just don't like waiting

I realize this was almost a year ago but do you recall the outcome? I'm sitting here almost 24 hours into a similar situation. Not a peep yet and the smack pack didn't swell. Normally I wouldn't be worried but I'm heading out of town in a few hours. Hoping to see a little movement before I head out.

Back