trailer park boys

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reinstone

Reaction score
its on netflix..........its one of the best.....and out of canada so it never airs on regular stations here in the US. let me know what you think

trailer-park-boys-bubbles.jpg

****ing decent!

F******* Bubbles! Watch out for the Samsquanch! Love the series and saw them do a live show in Des Moines last year. Pretty cool.

You lied to the old man. You lied to the guy in the chair, Rick!

I grew up not far from where they filmed it , I know a few people in it. The ****-mobile in the xmas episode is my friends car

hampton: have you read the bible bubbles
Bubbles: no cant say i have
hampton: can you read my son?
Bubbles: well that depends....can you go F@$# yourself.

Hampton: Your friend bubbles ...is he crazy?
Ray: NO he's the sharpest guy in the park

Ricky: man I need to get my life back on track....I need to start growing weed again....

and finally:

hampton: WE are selling bibles for 58.95...
ray isnt that a little expensive?
Hampton: We they cost $60 to produce so its really a charity.
Hampton: thanks...you'll see you bible in 6 to 18 weeks

My wife and I stumbled across the movie one Saturday night....I dont think we have laughed so hard in years....

I didn't know it was a series....Will be downloading....:D

yeah there are actually four movies and like 7 seasons of shows. If you dont have netflix you can get the dvds really cheap....its worth it the regular shows are so much better than the movies----the movies don't show enough jim lahey or "smokey"

Lets go...smokes!

We're in the eye of sh*^-i-cane here Julian, and Rick is low s^*t system!

Philladelphia Collins???? You look like you ate Philladelphia ma'f%&$a!!

Enough said.

I was just thinking of this show the other day,and realized how long its been since i seen. I miss it.

My college roommates and I spent many nights drinking beer and watching Trailer Park Boys instead of studying! Worst case Ontario was that we'd just have another year of doing that if we failed a class or two.

What a great TV series! There are also several movies for those that didn't know (they still exist for those that do know....).

Oh yah that is a funny crazy show. The movie was ok. There's one on youtube where they strung together a bunch of Lahey's drunk scenes. Those are pretty crazy. My favorite is this one where he tries to stand up but falls down backwards and almost tips the refrigerator over when he hits it.

What a great TV series! There are also several movies for those that didn't know (they still exist for those that do know....).

I had no idea,thanks-I think someone pointed that out also.Its been ages since I watched movies for some odd reason these days.Have to check it out.:mug:

samsquanch is my screenname over at beerforum. the rush episode is easily my favorite.

Found it on Netflix earlier this year and had to watch them all. Funniest thing I've seen in years. Bubbles singing 'Liquor and Whores' is classic.

The best movie they did was countdowb to liquor day. Anyone ear seen say goodnight to the bad guys.

I love the show. I started watching it on Netflix and didnt stop until i was done with the series.

I love the episodes when they still patrick swayze's model train... Hell all of them are awesome.

Bubbles: Do you want to see a rocket go, Randy?
Randy: Does it really launch, Bubbles?
Bubbles: [rhetorically] Does it really launch? Does the tin man have a sheet metal c*(#?

Also the scene when bubbles was drunk with a guitar. The cop told him to stop and if he plays one more notes he going to jail. After a long pause he started playing. Absolute gold.

My favorite Lahey scene (this is from one of the movies)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Qg_belm6apc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ryush806 said:
Announced today: Third Tailer Park Boys movie to begin production in March 2013!

Wow, I can't wait to get drunk and eat chicken fingers when it comes out. F*** off Lahey!

I never got into it in college, though my roommate was. I recently watched all the episodes on Netflix though and have hardcore caught the bug. I can't even quote anything- there's too many! Kyle

Space episode:
Randy: Does it really launch, Bubbles?
Bubbles: Does it really launch? Does the TinMan have a sheetmetal ****?

Hahaha yes all those **** analogies are funny. When you keep getting hit with sh1tballs Randy, you need to get a sh1tbat. When a **** tree grows up in a **** field it doesn't fall far from the **** tree. And when Lahey says he'll be watching him like a sh1thawk and Bubbles gets all nervous about the sh1thawks coming after him.

I love how they have certain characters always having a drink in their hand, like you will never see them in a scene without that drink in their hand. They seem to be pretty good about not spilling it to. Then when they added Constable Miller eventually she ended up with a drink in her hand much of the time too.

The girl in the hair salon, the one in the ponytails, I think I might add her to the 'i think she's hot but you don't thread'. Maybe everyone thinks she's hot I'll have to find out.

I had seen the movie, so I added all the seasons to my netflix queue. They're all great.

Back