• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

7.3 gallon stout stainless conical + bayou classic sq14 burners (2)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swackattack

Reaction score
Conical- $260 has sanitary tri clamps
Burners- $35 each or $60 for both

Prices are relatively firm, no shipping. Located in north hills of Pittsburgh.

All are in good used condition

The one on left. Its a stout brand

ForumRunner_20120812_120633.jpg

Also, i do quite a bit of traveling for work...from ny pa border to state college and down as far as northern wv. Would be willing to meet.

Im working on getting in contact with my friend who lives in dubois (I think that's how you spell it) but travels to state college every week. If he can pick up the conical ill take it... in other words you might as well mark it sold.

pavloskhorse said:
Very interested in the conical please email Paul, [email protected]

Good luck, I was 100% on buying it last week but have had zero communication from the seller after the first night. I gave him my name , number, and email address as well as my friends cell who was going to pick it up. At this point I am no longer interested as id rather buy one with a racking arm.

Sorry to all posters that I didn't pm back. I had to leave unexpectedly for work and didn't get a chance to respond. The conical sold to a friend last week. Didn't mean to cause bad blood.

Still have burners

I'll buy one of the burners. I live in Morgantown, when is your next trip this way? Also, I work in Washington PA from time to time so that may work as well.

Back