iTunes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pistolero

Reaction score
Just installed Apple's FREE iTunes software for Windows. Having been a "Microsoft guy" pretty much ever since there was a Microsoft, I've always been hesitant to install any of that evil stuff on my pure Windows system. ;) But I'll have to admit that iTunes for Windows is pretty good...and it's FREE. This could be where Jobs finally learns how to beat Uncle Bill at his own game :D

Intersesting. I just used it a bit yesterday for the 1st time as well. I like some features but didn't like the lacking of putting music on a SD card or other mobile device (I got a Pocket PC phone). Windows Media player lets me just hit Sync and it takes care of that for me. Or, I didn't play with iTunes long enough? I saw the "to ipod thing" but I don't have one of those. I also couldn't see a way to edit/organize songs if it didn't already have a title/artist/album in the music file. WMP lets me do that as well...

Nice Avatar!

The great thing about the latest version of iTunes are the podcasts. They have a huge directory of listings with all different types of music, talk, and even sports. I've got my weekly Phillies and Eagles podcasts, and they sync right to my iPod without me having to do anything :D

Back