And here I thought my boy's name was a little weird.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think thats bad, thats Nothing! My father has a client who named her kids Lemonjello(le-mon-ja-lo) and Orangjello(o-ron-ja-lo)

And yes the spelling is correct

I am all for "unique" but, yeah, those are abit overboard.

Having trouble coming up with a boy name for the next baby, just in case.

My first boy is Kiernan (Keer-Nan) Alexander.

The next one will be, Sophia Amelie (Ama-lee). She will go by Amelie.

How about this one?

millerroosterlyte1.jpg

Miller Lyte?

I would kick my dad's ass as soon as I was able.

We've got a client whose kids are named "Happy" and "Joy." Got other clients, got a woman named "Michael" and her either mother or father, not sure which, named "Betty Jim."

If we have another daughter, the current planned name is "Penelope Jane," in part so we can call her "Penny Jane"...

You think thats bad, thats Nothing! My father has a client who named her kids Lemonjello(le-mon-ja-lo) and Orangjello(o-ron-ja-lo)

Dude, I've heard about those kids. Apparently they live (or were visiting) Cincinnati..........and my buddy that works at Walgreens told me about them. Poor frickin' kids; what are they gonna do with their lives?

You think thats bad, thats Nothing! My father has a client who named her kids Lemonjello(le-mon-ja-lo) and Orangjello(o-ron-ja-lo) And yes the spelling is correct

Really? Those are also the names of two twin running backs from TCU in the Dan Jenkins book Life Its Ownself.

In this site there's a kid named Ashole. Pronounced Ash-o-lee. The people at the hospital actually tried to convince the mom not to do it.

I would be too concerned that if I named my kid a horrible name, they might kill me in my sleep when they hit puberty!!!

I have me a Chip Wood and Brickford Wahl.

Not my idea of funny.

I knew a guy who's name is Dick Wurst. It translates to Fat Sausage in German. :D

I can imagine him introducing himself to the babes.

"Hallo Schatz, ich heisse Dick Wurst, und ich habe eins" :D

I knew a guy named Richard Cutter. Fortunately for him, he went by "Richie".

I know a Dentist called Rick Butcher and a Urologist name Dick Chop who does the best vasectomies in Austin.

Seriously

I know a Dentist called Rick Butcher and a Urologist name Dick Chop who does the best vasectomies in Austin.

Seriously
There is a urologist here in Tifton with the last name Peters. I'm sure no man would tease him about his last just as the doc says *cough* :D

There's a doctor here in town that I've always heard to be "the guy" to go to for vasectomies. His full name is Richard Tapper but he PREFERS to go by Dick Tapper. Apparently he was quite the sense of humor which makes the whole process less painful.

Thats odd, I remember someone telling me the same thing with orangjello...

the best one I can remember was when some stupid parents tried to name their kid "4real"

lol, wow that brings back memories. there was actually a Mike Hunt at a state basketball tournament i went to in high school. He was good too! Every 30 seconds: "Mike hunt! two points!" and "Mike hunt with the ball!"

god, we were rolling...

I've got one right here at work. He just started a couple of weeks back. I've been tempted to page him over the loadspeaker so many times.

Didn't we just have this conversation?

There's a portfolio manager at Putnam Investments named Dick Weed. Not Richard - he's "Dick." One of my colleagues used to work for Putnam and had to co-ordinate conference calls with Mr. Weed.

[FONT=helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Richard B. Weed [/SIZE][/FONT]
tpixel.gif

tpixel.gif
[FONT=helvetica,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]Mr. Weed is Managing Director, Senior Portfolio Manager and Chief Investment Officer of the Small and Emerging Growth team. He is the portfolio leader on the Small Cap Growth Fund, Discovery Growth Fund and the OTC and Emerging Growth Fund. He is a portfolio member on the New Opportunities Fund. Mr. Weed joined Putnam in 2000. Mr. Weed is a CFA charterholder with 11 years of investment experience.[/SIZE][/FONT]

When I was in High School there was a Sandy Beech .
I worked for a bait shop and one day a dude came in for a fishing license... we normally filled them out so I took his Drivers License and his name was Harry Butts .. I Swear to God !!!

My co-worker's sister-in-law was Merri Christmas.

My mom went to school with someone named Penny Nichols (the kids always called her Penny Nickels and dimes, or loose change).

Then there's the former Nascar driver Dick Trickle. Best. Name. Evah.

You know, I've met 3 un-related people in different parts of the country who all know someone who knows someone that named their kids that.

I'm calling bull****!

Really? Those are also the names of two twin running backs from TCU in the Dan Jenkins book Life Its Ownself.

In this site there's a kid named Ashole. Pronounced Ash-o-lee. The people at the hospital actually tried to convince the mom not to do it.

Probably related to Nosmos king (no smoking)
His sister's name is Sha-na-na
Cousin is Pa-ja-ma.
Other cousin is Sa-file-us. (take a guess)
Neighbor is Cha-polt-lay.
Eddie Murphy's wife - um foo-foo

Hey, diversity is not a bad thing.

Latest posts

Back