• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stir Plates and Draft Tower Blowers/Chillers For Sale or Trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jburdett

Reaction score
I'm a poor college student who's addicted to an expensive hobby!!

I put my engineering degree to work and built some stir plates and draft tower coolers and they came out great. The stir plates are variable speed and are great for yeast starters. The tower blowers keep beer lines nice and cold to eliminate foam.

I really want some more equipment. What do you have to trade? Maybe we can help each other out. Thanks! :mug:

-John

Quote a price on the stir played too then you always have a way to buy equip. If you end up cheaper than the other DYI plates out there I may be interested. Also any pics of the plates?

Quote a price on the stir played too then you always have a way to buy equip. If you end up cheaper than the other DYI plates out there I may be interested. Also any pics of the plates?

I'm not sure what others are going for, but i was thinking $40 for the blowers and $50 for the stir plates. I'll try and post some pictures when i get home tonight.

$50 might be too high. I can get a commercial one for less than that.

http://stirstarters.com/

I wouldn't call those commercial plates. Those actually look just like mine, same circuit and enclosure. He just buys parts in bulk and made a website. Real lab stir-plates run around $150 and up. Like i said I'd rather trade for equipment, I'm not trying to make money, but just help out some other brewers.
-John

2414672020067358464MfIOug

2923789470067358464YKwvyY

Back