Just got the word on the twitter... someone went pro.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some of us have twitter blocked at work.

Not that I am browsing a brewboard at work...

But congrats!

What, we don't get any details?
I'm helping a friend out. He's been in a bit of a jam lately with production. He has been working seven days a week and needed a break.

He approached me a few weeks ago with an offer, and I had been mulling it over. Right now I'm working one day a week making 10-20 bbls at a time. If things pan out, I'll eventually go full time with it here at McNeill's Brewery in Brattleboro.

I'm helping a friend out. He's been in a bit of a jam lately with production. He has been working seven days a week and needed a break.

He approached me a few weeks ago with an offer, and I had been mulling it over. Right now I'm working one day a week making 10-20 bbls at a time. If things pan out, I'll eventually go full time with it here at McNeill's Brewery in Brattleboro.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!:mug:

East-West I agree you can barely get out of the driveway. North-South is a bit easier with these interstate roads. :p
Thanks!

Awesome to hear! I haven't had McNeils in a bit, but I'll have to pick some up if you'll be brewing it. Glad that you can help a man out, and congrats!!:mug:

I think I should just give up school and go pro.... Just thinkin about it makes me drool

Here I was hoping it was Laughing_Gnome.

I'd totally go to that pub... probably wouldn't drink the beer though. ;-)

Congrats dude! I just started working at a brewery too. Pro brewing is a ton of cleaning isn't it, it makes homebrewing so easy in comparison. You get in shape lifting and cleaning all those kegs. I work for Ice Harbor brewing up in Kennewick WA a few days a week.

Congrats dude! I just started working at a brewery too. Pro brewing is a ton of cleaning isn't it, it makes homebrewing so easy in comparison. You get in shape lifting and cleaning all those kegs. I work for Ice Harbor brewing up in Kennewick WA a few days a week.

Good on you my brother. I'm strictly brewing. No final packaging at this point. It's a small operation, and if I even eventually go full time. I'm sure I'll be doing some of that critical work.

brattleboro huh? i used to go to school for a year in Putney i didn't know there was a brewery there! Congrats

Theoretically, one could feed a sausage to an annoying child while driving through a southern VT town in an old Subaru.

"Oh, we're driving into Brat. Here's your brat, brat. Don't make a mess in my Brat."

"Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo." is a grammatically correct sentence.

[Those] (Buffalo buffalo) [whom] (Buffalo buffalo) buffalo, buffalo (Buffalo buffalo).
[Those] buffalo(es) from Buffalo [that are intimidated by] buffalo(es) from Buffalo intimidate buffalo(es) from Buffalo.
Bison from Buffalo, New York, who are intimidated by other bison in their community also happen to intimidate other bison in their community.
THE buffalo FROM Buffalo WHO ARE buffaloed BY buffalo FROM Buffalo ALSO buffalo THE buffalo FROM Buffalo.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Latest posts

Back