Bay Area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mudog

Reaction score
Anyone in the BayArea want to get together and brew one weekend. Im a noob looking to learn the tricks of the trade. I have brewed 4 times so far and they all are decent.

Thanks

Hello,
I am also interested in getting together with some other brewers, I live in the east bay Pittsburg/Antioch area (not sure if thats to far for you) I have some friends that will be coming over in about 2 weeks that are just starting out also. Let me know if your interested!:mug:

I'm in Newark... rarely have weekends free, and I have brew junk so ugly that Biermuncher cringes.

Coolest thing about the area is that we can get on Bart, and drink beer at some of the finest places on the planet.

all while discussing Homebrew of course.

Cool I'm in Union City. Would like to get together and brew with some experienced brewers.

I could use some tutelage as well, despite being a half dozen batches in, I'm still getting that.... off taste.

Check out a thread a couple posts down from this too. I'm working out the legalities of putting on a homebrew get together for SF Beer Week. Hopefully going to host it somewhere in Fremont.

In the meantime we brew in Fremont/Union City. Check out our website/twitter for when we are planning on brewing. Generally it's on a Saturday or Sunday. We just recently brewed about 30 gallons in the past couple weeks, so it may not be until the new year til our next session. If we get the approval for the event, we will probably brew every weekend in January.

Another Bay Area Brewer checking in here. Recently moved back to SF after finishing my last tour with the USCG in NY. I'm currently in San Francisco and would love to get together for a brew day with all of you. I'm trying to put together a Dec. 19th brew day, but, I'm limited to my 680 sq ft SF apartment right now, so having people over and wrestling grain will be a bit much. I'm willing to brew remotely if anyone would like to coordinate a brew day with me at their place. I'm not trying to impose, just thinking of alternative means of getting together.

Another Bay Area brewer... some of the names in this thread are familiar... Trav, thanks for the keg again.

I'd definitely be interested in a brew get together...

Cheers

Lucas

Im in the Brentwood Antioch area. Completely new to this and am 3 batches in already. Always willing to hang out talk/learn brew from some experienced people.

Back