• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Reconditioned corny kegs, NYC.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad coffee

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I need to make some room.

(4) Ball lock cornies for sale. All have been reconditioned with silicone food-grade orings, (including lid,) and I'll throw in extra poppet and post orings for each keg.

$30 each, I really don't want to ship these.

B

What train are you close by? I work in Flatiron but live in Brooklyn and would need to plan out the route ;)

Good question.

Also, are you trying to get rid of these all at once, or would you be willing to let just one go? I don't have a kegging setup at all, but I'd like to have a keg for parties that I could just put on ice till I get a real kegerator. So where in NYC are ya?

Cool, thanks. I work on 125 and st. Nick. I work till 3 30 if that's good for you. Lemme know what's a good day and time.

Back