Elk Grove CA Brewing Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brucebranden

Reaction score
Hey everybody i live in elk grove ca, and i have started to look around for brewing clubs in the area. the only ones that i have found are in the northern sacramento area. I has wondering if anyone knows of one that is in elk grove or of anyone that is intrested in getting on started. i started brewing about a year ago and have been doing 2 batch a month, and i want to start sharing my beer with other beer people and get some feedback. thanks

Haha that would be sweet. After listening to every show from the brewing network i have a feeling he has bigger and better things going on lol

will do.. hayward right. nice place i work down there a couple days a week. you should alot of clubs in that area with everything being pretty close and the amount of brew shops you have down there.

I live in Galt, do all grain brewing. I just met another guy in Galt that was doing extract and showed him all grain. I would be interested in doing an informal club type thing.

I live in the arden area in sacramento and I have a buddy who lives in elk grove who's into homebrewing as well.

There's a few clubs in the area. One is the greenbelt brewers.. id be willing to brew some batches and share some. Brews. I live in sac but my gf is from elk grove. Hmm maybe we should invite Jamil...

Hey everybody i live in elk grove ca, and i have started to look around for brewing clubs in the area. the only ones that i have found are in the northern sacramento area. I has wondering if anyone knows of one that is in elk grove or of anyone that is intrested in getting on started. i started brewing about a year ago and have been doing 2 batch a month, and i want to start sharing my beer with other beer people and get some feedback. thanks

I have been known to associate with the Brew Angels. they are more or less out of the Lodi area.

brewangels.com

Good guys with some great knowledge

I'll be going to the EGBG meetup tonight in Elk Grove. Third Friday of every month, at least according to their website.

Back