York, PA bound

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When will you arrive in York? There's a FOAM meeting in Frederick on the 4th. :D

I have a feeling that Firebrewer and I might be convinced to meet up, as will Warrior.

:mug:

Whichever works better for you. Could even swing by the meeting if you wanted, always happy to have a fellow homebrewer there. :)

If you're landing at BWI and happen to be in Baltimore area in the early evening, I'd be happy to hoist a few. Unfortunately York is a bit out of the way for me for a weeknight.

If you're landing at BWI and happen to be in Baltimore area in the early evening, I'd be happy to hoist a few. Unfortunately York is a bit out of the way for me for a weeknight.
I totally understand. If I were alone (travelling with a coworker) I would have no problem staying in the city for a few hours. Unfortuantely, the only reason I am traveling is to show the new guy where he'll need to go and meet the people he'll interface with after I'm gone since I'm retiring in January.

Back home from York...everyone except me was a "no show" for one reason or another.

I had a couple good nights playing trivai games at Cobblestones though...

Next time...:D

I did make it over to Mr. Steve's new HB store...not sure if I like the location, but hey, it's his place not mine. All the best of luck, Steve.:mug:

Back