Heady for trade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmike99

Reaction score
Heading up to vermont this weekend and wanted to see if anyone wanted to swap some of their goodies and I'd grab some super fresh Heady.

I'm looking for 3F, maybe a little pliny, and some stouts (vanilla, coffee, Ect)

If previous reply doesn't suffice, let me know if you're interested in fresh bottles of pliny to trade for HT.
Thx!

I can get Surly furious, bitter, bender, coffee bender, cynic or hell if you are interested in a trade? I can also get anything Summit

Have to send a few pms out to see what's up but no 3F options yet. Really sucked when they were packing up their table at 8p at savor nyc when the doors opened at 730 (day 2)

Well I did get hooked up on the tiks but the conversations with some of the big boys in the industry and real limited stuff I'd never see it was worth it. Lol.

Within 5 minutes of walking in a had a nice convo with Sam of Dogfish and some samples a lot larger than the 2oz lines on the tulip glass given out. Also limited bottle was nice.

Now back to heady....

Might be wrapping this up shortly depending on how a few things turn out. Is it crazy to hold out hope on swapping a 4pk for a dark lord? I know dl is delicious but not familiar price wise

Might be wrapping this up shortly depending on how a few things turn out. Is it crazy to hold out hope on swapping a 4pk for a dark lord? I know dl is delicious but not familiar price wise

Eh, not likely. 4 pack of $12.99 shelf beer for a brewery only limited release...heady is a great beer, but its still a shelf beer. Even if its just a shelf beer in one state lol

Figured its worth a shot. Now I read its a 3 case limit for next week so trade would have to be stuff I'm dying for. Poop.

Lol. Suurrrrre. It'd be a growler of bcbs coffee but I gotta slow this down before thjnfs get crazy

bigmike99 said:
I wonder if some bcbs coffee would do it for some DL. So yummy

When this years BCBCS was released I traded two for two DL. (Both trades on RateBeer) One trade was BCBCS for a 2012 DL and the other was for a 2011 DL, so yes it's very doable if someone is in search for BCBCS.

Any last second offers Lmk. Have a few deals in the works that are great but still prob could trade 1-2 4pks for the right stuff. Thanks.

Back