22 years...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibbones

Reaction score
Twenty Two years ago I stood before God, friends and family and made a commitment to my girlfriend. The preacher man then said"I now pronounce you..."
No looking back. She goes with me places on the motorcycle, helps me in the yard, and lets me brew beer. I got a keeper.

Wish I'd met mine about that far back. I think we both would have had better lives. Coming up on 1 dog year.:D

I have known my wife for 10.5 years. My life is better because of her. I am thankful EVERYDAY.

Married 18 dated for the prior 7. She ordered a beer and laughed when the server asked her if she needed a glass on our 1st date. Knew i'd marry her then. Tonight she said she was buying a case of Dogfish because we needed the extra bottles. I would marry her all over.

Celebrating our first anny this sunday! And when I told her I would take her out to any restaurant that she wanted, where did she choose? Rivertowne, a nice lil local brewpub with awesome beer selection and even more awesome food! Yeah, I got a keeper!!!

22 years ago...I was somewhere in the neighborhood of being conceived. Congrats on the longevity of your relationship.

Congrats on your keeper! I found mine and am marrying her on the 9th this month. I can't wait. She lets me brew, loves my beer, and lets me wear my kilt (even at the wedding). Can't beat that.

My wife and I just celebrated 10 years, I don't know what I would do without her, and I don't know how she puts up with my shenanigans. Congrats on 22!

nice to see all the happily married couples that broke the 6 month barrier. i'll just say that i've been married for 1/4 of my life. bit of a trip to think of it that way.

Oct 23 will make 28 years for us and hoping for lots more.
SWMBO doesn't drink much and hates beer but encourages
my homebrewing. She has put up with the odd hours and
working holidays and weekends of public safety for our
entire marriage. Definitely a keeper.

10 years last month.

I knew when she asked the server for a glass for her beer.;)

Not really. I wish I could get her to drink good beer from a glass.:confused:

Almost 20 years here. Oh crap, I have to start thinking about a "special" anniversary already. S he had always mentioned wanting to do something "special" each year and I keep telling her we need to save it for a bigger number. These days 20 years is pretty good!

She is a wonderful person and a wonderful mother and a soulmate. She and my young one stopped at the beer store last week and picked me up a 6-pack of different beers they thought I had not tried yet.

I'm going on 14 years but we've been together for 16.

What's great is all the memories we have together, like the fact that she asked me out first and I told her "no" right off the bat (I had plans that night and didn't think it was a date request). Or the time time I dropped her to save my beer. :mug:

The best one is she bought me the homebrew kit that started me on this great hobby!

Sheesh! What a bunch of youngsters! SWMBO and I celebrated our FORTY-FIRST wedding anniversary in August. She enjoys riding behind me on our Honda Gold Wing, and she lets me brew beer. Ain't life grand?

glenn514:mug:

Almost 20 years here. Oh crap, I have to start thinking about a "special" anniversary already. S he had always mentioned wanting to do something "special" each year and I keep telling her we need to save it for a bigger number. These days 20 years is pretty good!

She is a wonderful person and a wonderful mother and a soulmate. She and my young one stopped at the beer store last week and picked me up a 6-pack of different beers they thought I had not tried yet.

Take her to the GABF next year... she gets a trip to Denver at the very least

win-win

Married 21 years next month. Happily married about 5. A day here, a day there, sometimes as much as a week at a time!

22 here beginning of September. She likes most of my beers and requests the hoppier ones specifically:mug:...there are actually times when she tells me "you need to brew soon" :rockin:

Along with 2 great kids, I've got no complaints

I was 5 when you married.. haha. HOwever been with a great girl for 9 months. Pretty sure she's a keeper. Bought me a sixer of Centennial IPA for our first date.

Congrats! We celebrated our 22nd in August. Her favorite restaurant is Four Peaks Brewery in Tempe.

Twenty Two years ago I stood before God, friends and family and made a commitment to my girlfriend. The preacher man then said"I now pronounce you..."
No looking back. She goes with me places on the motorcycle, helps me in the yard, and lets me brew beer. I got a keeper.

I thought this was going to end with a picture of her urn, but this is just sweet instead.

Congrats! I hit 10 years this year and it went by pretty damn fast.

Latest posts

Back