New Summer Ale Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JakeTheHopDog

Reaction score
Brewed a Cascades & Orange Pale Ale yesterday so put together a label for the tap handle. What do you think?

HopDogSummerAleBluePalmTrees.bmp

Nah...totally different. Nothing against T&A, but the feel of the first one is just "cool". It makes you think you're under a palm tree in your tricked out hot rod with your long board in the trunk...sippin a beer waitin' for the waves.

A totally summer kind of feel.

Just my opinion.

Noontime, you're right. This was brewed to drink all day long by the pool, just soaking up the sun. I'm going with the first one.
Thanks, for the input.

Looking good. What kind of software are you using? I am waiting for BBC to finish my logo, then I am hoping to create some labels even if only for the taps.

I use Paint Shop Pro 5. I've had it for years and it's pretty easy to use, though a bit limited. I had Coy send me layered images, so I can pull what ever part of the original logo they did and use it with other pictures, like the palm trees or the girl.

Back