Anyone ever purchase BYO's Classic Clone Recipes Book?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ILOVEBEER

Reaction score
I just got this month's magazine and towards the back they have 250 Classic Clone Recipes .

Anyone know if it is worth the money or worth buying?

Thanks
Joe

Awesome. It appears that they have added 100 more to this new publication. I am an AG brewer so out of curiosity, is there eveything ranging from heffs to lagers to ales to IPA's to IIPA's to fruit beers etc etc?

Thanks for the help
Joe

Yep, I have the original 150 recipe magazine too. So far, every recipe from it that I have brewed has been good. I'm planning to buy the 250 recipe version very soon.

Picked up the new 250 recipe version last weekend at the LHBS. It's gonna keep me very busy this summer.

Ok, stopped after work and picked up my copy along with my ingredients for my Dunkel.

Anyhow, it's not a book it's a magazine just like the 150, though there are 100 more recipes! I was happy to see a fair amount of Stone clones and 5 Barrell Pale Ale from Odell. I know what my next few brews are going to be!

I just received the issue......man what an awesome steal for 12.00 shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's a magazine and not a book, but it's very cool. It's got a huge variety of beers from different regions...and crazy stuff, a few sours and other unusual styles as well as the big hitters from most places. Lots of the craft recipes have little snippets of wisdom from the brewers who made the original . I haven't brewed any of the recipes yet, but it's a cool book and I'm glad I bought it.

Back