Dancing With the Stars: Yeah!1!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife loves the show. I personally despise it with every fiber of my body. I think Joey Lawrence looks stupid with his head shaved and I couldn't care less if Jerry Springer can dance or not.

Man ! I've fallen into the Baron's evil trap !

I only wish that was the case! This whole fatherhood thing has put the brakes on a bit since I can't really "take a nap" for whatever time might be required to "take a nap". Problem today is we got some "baby Xantax" (sp?) for her reflux and now she's sleeping soundly...maybe too soundly...

Yeah, I hear you about parenting interfering with being a functional alcoholic.
It's frustrating for me to read the 'what you're drinking now' and 'today I picked up a sixer of' threads because a) there is no good beer in Cuba and ii) the selection in Canada is almost as bad. I think we don't get most of the micros from the states because it changes their status as a microbrewery or something stupid like that.

:(

SWMBO watches or tapes this show every week (she is a dance teacher), but I don't hate this near as much as the amazing race. I can at least appreciate the talent of the dancers, this isn't reality tv in my opinion. The amazing race on the other hand is just a full hour of tension and arguing that I'd rather not watch.

My .02

Latest posts

Back