Dogfish Head 90Min IPS *First time*

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrodincincy

Reaction score
Ok, I bought a four pack of 12oz bottles. Cracked one open last night and took a drink, holly **** I got a smack it the face!! I mean this in a good/interesting way. At 9% ABV I could taste the alcohol in this bastard. First sip was a bit harsh as I wasn't expecting it. After the second and third swig I really started to enjoy this beer.

I'm looking forward to having another today when I get home after work. This beer is defenitly not for the BMC wienies out there that can't stomach anything other than their beloved light beer. (No pun intended, I do like my bud light from time to time) ;)

I think It was a little too cold at first (drank straight from the frige.) The tastes/flavor became more enjoyable/noticable as the beer sat and warmed up a bit. I just don't think I can drink any more than a couple of these dudes in one sitting..lol :drunk:

Thought I'd share the experience of my first DFH 90Min with yas a little bit. :tank:

Edit: Yes I miss typed IPA and put IPS. I fat fingered the keyboard, but its fixed now. :)

If you can get your hands on it, give Bell's Hopslam a try sometime....it's a real kick in the arse!!

+1 on this, jrod...assuming you haven't already had it. Also, Stone Ruination IPA. Both are available at the Party Source, and both crush DFH 90 min IPA, IMHO.

It's a real bummer to have a DFH Alehouse a mile from me. They have 90 on tap. :fro: I usually get a 75. Half 60 and half 90.

I bought a 4-pack tonight (my first of these) and is in the fridge, it'll be ready this weekend!:tank:

+1 on this, jrod...assuming you haven't already had it. Also, Stone Ruination IPA. Both are available at the Party Source, and both crush DFH 90 min IPA, IMHO.

I'm heading to the Party Source today after work. I am just having a very hard time trying to decided which beer I want to get at the Growler station. :D

The Party Source

:drunk:

Back