• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Demijohns for sale ($20 each) in Toronto area

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RobMT

Reaction score
Located in Mississauga, looking for local buyer within GTA.

I have 4 demijohns that have their own basket, selling them for $20 each. I have no use for them and they are just taking up space. I have 2 bungs as well, and will be let go on a first come, first serve basis with the demijohns.

Cheers!

Demijohns.JPG

If you cant sell these i dont know whats wrong in canada, my lhbs want 80-100 usd for there smallest demi

Yeah, wtf is wrong with you canucks? At twenty bucks, someone should call a cop when these are purchased, cuz thats robbery.

Hi there,

I'm very interested in your demijohn, although I'm in New York. Any chance you can ship? I would cover costs, of course.

Thanks!

Located in Mississauga, looking for local buyer within GTA.

I have 4 demijohns that have their own basket, selling them for $20 each. I have no use for them and they are just taking up space. I have 2 bungs as well, and will be let go on a first come, first serve basis with the demijohns.

Cheers!

Hi RobMT

I am interested in the demijohns and bungs. Please let me know if I am available. I can pick it up today or tomorrow morning.
Thanks

Hi RobMT

I am interested in the demijohns and bungs. Please let me know if I am available. I can pick it up today or tomorrow morning.
Thanks
FYI, the thread and last posts are almost 10 years old...

The OP was last seen Jan 21, 2021, almost 4 months ago.
You can see that by hovering over this name or avatar area, a pop-up appears with some vital stats.

Back