CHUG (San Diego's BEST Club) Inaugural Meeting...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided. Saturday, April 10th is the first meeting of CHUG. Noon at Blind Lady. Be there or be not there and stupid.

Oh man, I am moving to San Diego around June of next year, and I can't wait to check out the home brewing scene. Only catch is that I will be starting an anesthesiology residency, but hey who needs sleep when there's beer to be brewed?

Jason

HOORAY!

JEMeeks...next year as in 2011? I didn't know you knew residency assignments that far in advance. Let us know when you get in to town!

Yeah, for anesthesiology we have a one year internship that I am doing here in SF and then 3 years at UCSD. Im pumped to get more sunshine, and I hear its a great beer town (not that SF is not)!

Damn guy wish I could be there for the meeting. Still not living there yet. I will be out there next week the 15th-20th with my wife to finally put a down payment on the place we want. So I should be living there in early May. Looking forward to seeing you guys again as I had a great time that night at the SD Brewing Company. I think the CHUG idea is awesome as well.

any chance anyone in the group has, or can get, a Coronado islander pale ale clone handy?

Dagnabit, I missed it. See what not brewing and being out-of-the-scene for 6 months does?!?!

Got any more meetings coming up? I just registered on the WP site, looking forward to being in a local group.

Dagnabit, I missed it. See what not brewing and being out-of-the-scene for 6 months does?!?!

Got any more meetings coming up? I just registered on the WP site, looking forward to being in a local group.

I just saw your registration on there. Welcome to the group.

I want to have another meeting soonish. Maybe the beginning of July we can put something together. After the fair competition, I'll have a lot of beer to get through, so we'll see about a get together then.

I'm a guy who likes beer...I don't get offended by much. Just don't talk bad about my wife or my dog and we'll get along just fine. Hah.

I'm out of town starting this Friday through the 13th.

ok. Maybe we can have it in July. I know that's a month off, but some of us will be at the fair and then maybe we can celebrate being so awesome sometime after that. Something like July 10th? I think that could be pretty bitchin'.

Back