SWMBO asked for this...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great to hear that it worked out for you, Dude. One of my gifts this year for SWMBO is the Kitchenaid hand mixer that she's been coveting for a long time. It matches the cobalt blue artisan mixer that she already has (and loves!)...and it was HARD to find! I guess they quit making the hand mixer in that color.

I also got "her" a Logitech Harmony universal remote. Ok, so it's really a gift for me, but she hates the fact that we have 4 (or more?) remotes in the living room, so maybe she'll bite...

Yuri_Rage said:
I also got "her" a Logitech Harmony universal remote. Ok, so it's really a gift for me, but she hates the fact that we have 4 (or more?) remotes in the living room, so maybe she'll bite...

OMG I hate you. I SO want that remote!!!!!

Dude said:
...for Christmas. Do I really buy this for her for x-mas? To me that is like buying her an ironing board. But then again, she asked for it. She has to be happy with it, right?

http://www.amazon.com/KitchenAid-KSM150PSWH-Artisan-5-Quart-Mixer/dp/B00005UP2K/sr=1-2/qid=1165639527/ref=pd_bbs_2/002-1827806-9083255?ie=UTF8&s=kitchen

Please, discuss. (I didn't want to hijack Cheesefood's thread, so I made my own)

I've been asking for one of those for years >.< but the wife wont let me get it

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude, that Harmony remote works really well - so far I have it controlling my Toshiba DLP TV, Onkyo receiver, LG DVD player, Samsung DVD/VCR player, and Dish Network 625 DVR. A lot of folks seem to have had trouble with the Dish Network stuff, but it's working fine for me!

Back