mm who is Monk's assistant on this tv show Monk ...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

porcupine73

Reaction score
Hm who is Monk's assistant on this tv show Monk, i havne't seen the TV show before, but mm his assistant is very easy on the eyes.

Ah yes now I see Traylor Howard. I was surprised so see she was born in 1966, she does not look to be in her forties. Yes, smokin' freakin' hot, I couldn't have said it better myself. Even if it is creepy. There's no way I could stomach this Monk show by itself but with her on it I can't stop watching.

Well people do like different things. I'll agree she isn't the youngest tv show star out there, and she's not as well endowed up top as some other women, but you would really say she is ugly? I really like her look, smokin' freakin' hot as monnie put it. She must've taken good care of herself over the years.

Not trying to be an ass, and still don't think I was/am, but she isn't all everyone is making her out to be. I am sorry if I pissed off the monk fans out there.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. You would really call her ugly though? I am not a monk fan at all, actually I really can't stand the show, but when channel flipping I spotted her on there and suddenly I kept watching. Something about her is mesmerizing. Her nose is slightly chiseled and the way it bulbs out slightly at the sides is interesting. Her skin looks so fair and smooth. Her calves are muscular so I'm guessing she uses a treadmill or runs regularly. Granted it looks like this Monk show is maybe five years old.

Monk - 10 years (2002) so she was in her thirties when it started -
different strokes, but I agree, she's got a nice look.

i will try to catch an episode just so i dont piss of jmtwo. if your into blondes google Kate Upton. you wont get any argument on her.

Hm yes Kate Upton does seem to have it going on. See it's weird, I know Kate is considered exceptionally attractive, but for some reason to me she just seems I don't know 'overdone'. Between the two based completely on superficial looks I would pick Traylor. So perhaps it's like beers, each person has their own thing.

I'd do Traylor before Kate.

Kate appears too high maintenance for my taste. Traylor appears more laid back, more natural. Comfortable with herself and THAT speaks volumes.

Indeed ... hm ... I don't see anything else on tonight but I see on Fox there is two episodes starting at 8PM ... so I will be working on this list ... hahhahhah WTF?!?!?! Now they suddenly show MLB from 7:30 to 11 ?!?!? No that is not fair why did they show the ad for Traylor earlier then. :(

Back