How do I delete a post?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crlova2

Reaction score
When I click put my cursor over the edit button on post I have made it say "edit/delete" but I can't find an option once I click to delete the post?

I'll get a screenshot.... hang on.

delete.jpg

woah.... trippy.

I accidentally uploaded the wrong pic the first time and edited the message to show it, and then I noticed and made a new screen cap of the edit sceen with the wrong pic in it.

I don't know if that made sense, but...

My screen doesn't appear the same as the one in the screen shot. When I scroll over the icon it says edit/delete but when I click it I only have edit options.

Anyone else?

My screen doesn't appear the same as the one in the screen shot. When I scroll over the icon it says edit/delete but when I click it I only have edit options.

Anyone else?

I'm not sure since I've been a paid member forever. I have the delete button. But you might not get that button until you either have a certain post count or become a paying member.

send me a PM and I can help you though if you need something changed or deleted.

woah.... trippy.

I accidentally uploaded the wrong pic the first time and edited the message to show it, and then I noticed and made a new screen cap of the edit sceen with the wrong pic in it.

I don't know if that made sense, but...

So it's like a dream with in a dream within a rabbits dream?

Latest posts

Back