• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS 2 tap tower & SS drip tray drain

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emyers

Reaction score
Looking to upgrade from tower setup to Keezer. For sale: SS 2 tap tower and faucets, no handles included the matching SS drip tray with drain. Will not part out, sold as a set only. Faucets do not match, i think one is SS and one is chrome plated brass??? Both faucets work well and have been cleaned and lubed regularly with BLC/ALC.

One line off the tower has a MFL swivel nut the other has nothing but can easily toss on a ball lock hook up. Im willing to toss in a Sanke keg tap and 2 MFL tail pieces for +$30.

$200 gets tower & drain $230 with Sanke tap

over $350 value new.
Email

Sl0ride
@live.com

IMG_2305.jpg

Um, yeah...
I actually have a 2 tapper insulated tower with the old forward sealing SS perlicks for sale if these prices are reasonable. Ball locks, bevlex and SS elbows from micromatic included...

I would be interested in the curved drip tray shipped to 97303 if you want to separate? Looks like someone wants the tower.

ID be willing to sell in pieces if i can sell both. Will come down to $180 shipped CONUS as a set.

ID be willing to sell in pieces if i can sell both. Will come down to $180 shipped CONUS as a set.

You've got one guy interested in the tower. I would be interested in the drip tray depending on the price. So how much for the drip tray shipped if you part it out?

Back