• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sanke Kegs and coupler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wulfman

Reaction score
Edit: Sold Kegs and tap. I get Legal kegs regularly. Shoot me a mgs if interested.
I have 4, 15 gallon sanke keg. All in great condition. I also have a sanke D coupler for sale asking 35 per keg and 15 for coupler. Thanks for looking. :mug:

Sacramento pick up/delivery only

I'm waiting for a reply back from a guy... if he doesn't repond by end of day its yours

I hear you on that... lol.. I was kinda scared to post this add..

BTW: I purchased these kegs from a friend who owns a recycling spot.

Pretty cool what you're doing Wulfman. Legal kegs for 35 bucks? That's awesome! There was a thread on here earlier where a guy wanted 300? for a shiny keg with all the fixings. Umm.. no.

If I were in the market for some I'd definitely buy a few off you!

Dan said:
Pretty cool what you're doing Wulfman. Legal kegs for 35 bucks? That's awesome! There was a thread on here earlier where a guy wanted 300? for a shiny keg with all the fixings. Umm.. no.

If I were in the market for some I'd definitely buy a few off you!

Thanks Dan! Ya I seen that add too.. they are nice and shiny tho!! That's some elboy grease

Ya but for 300 idk... I was thinking of adding some fitting to these.. but I don't have the space at the moment...maybe soon in the future

Well as long as you always have access to cheap kegs there's no hurry. (LOL, assuming your friend doesn't go out of business!)

Back