Review: Williams Brewing Blank 6-pack bottle cases

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gregger

Reaction score
I'll be gifting out a few six packs this summer, so I searched for blank six pack holders. Williams Brewing had them. I got 20 for $15. Normally they are $1 each. Buy more than 8 and save 25 cents each.

The cardboard is very thick, and it's very rigid. So, just in case you're looking for something like this, and haven't seen any reviews... so far so good from me. I don't gift often so I'll probably have these for the next year or two. They ship from San Leandro, CA and I'm about 90 miles away. Purchased Friday, here Monday.

2011-04-19_14-01-29_9071.jpg

Not a bad deal. I sometimes give beer away, but I've been wanting a custom 6-pack box for a while now. I can easily stick a logo onto the side of these.

Are they standard height, or full height??

They're about a half inch taller than the commercial six-pack holders I have. They easily cover a little more of the bottle also. The picture on Williams Brewing site though is a little different than the product I actually got.

Back