• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FREE - MI - Does anybody need any bottles?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kelsch

Reaction score
Since switching to kegs, I now have WAY too many bottles lying around. About 6 cases worth. I'd much rather have the space back for grains and other new toys.

All 12 oz. brown glass, pry top. Some delabeled, some not. Most are from Sam Adams and Bells, some odd stuff mixed in (in case you were wondering).

FREE to whoever wants or needs them. Shoot me a PM and we can work something out.

Funny...
So what im getting here is, I should not send you the PM asking if you want more bottles ;)

Funny...
So what im getting here is, I should not send you the PM asking if you want more bottles ;)

Nah. I'm good. :D

I didn't realize how many I'd accumulated. I think total I have around 10 cases of 12oz, a case of 22's, and a dozen kegs... Slightly more than necessary.

After the buttload I gave you, I thought I thinned down my supply pretty good.
My wife just uncovered another 50-60 that I don't want/can't use.

Yeah... your buttload, plus what I already had, plus another year of microbrew drinking, plus adding a dozen kegs = yeah... I need to make some room.

FWIW... the 22's you gave me are my eternal Apfelwein carbonation bottles... BooYah!!

Back