Survivor

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed. I was very shocked to see Brendon voted out last Thursday. I really really thought is was going to be coach. This is also probably the 5th time now that somebody with the idol didn't play it a got voted out.

Very funny post from a local blog I read: (I couldn't agree more. . .)

» The Biggest ********* in Reality TV History Boston.BarstoolSports.com

This season was very interesting. I had a hard time getting into it. I didn't really like anyone, but now I agree. This is one of the best seasons yet.

I am amazed how Survivor can put out a good show season after season with new challenges, new things like Exile Island, etc. Most reality shows lose it after about 3 seasons and Survivor is still going strong.

Nice to see another fan!

My wife used to watch all those "reality" TV shows and she's now down to only Survivor.

Is it wrong that I want Jeff Probst to die a horrible, horrible death during a challenge and have the "unscripted drama" come to an end?

I do miss the super cheesy finale travel scenes that they used to have him do though. Jump in a kayak and paddle from South East Asia to South Central LA was AWESOME!

I watch it every week. I think it would be great to be a player if I didn't have to give up the wife and beer for 38 days.:D

Coach is the all-time greatest personality on this show, hands down.

Scary thing is, I think there's a chance he believes all the crap that comes out of his mouth.

The season takes a dump when they get rid of him. As much as I would hate to see him win, I hope he goes to the end.

I actually can't wait till coach bites it. What a complete dork. He is the kid that got made fun of in school so he goes over the top trying to be "cool".

Coach is totally one of the most interesting players in Survivor History and has that really good quality: you either love him or you hate him.

Funny, when SWMBO and I got together, I only watched the History channel and sports. She only watched reality shows and reruns of 90210. We have finally found common ground with Survivor.

Back