Need Homebrewtalk Members help on ordering new kegs!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have not transformed my fermentation freezer into a keezer yet, but plan to soon. For convenience in entering competitions, I plan to bottle half batches so will start my keg collection with a 2.5 gallon and then add a 5 gallon (non rubbertop) keg later this summer.

Hey Todd, do you have any liquid out dip tubes? I need 2....

I purchased your 3 faucet wall mount drip tray a while back as you had the best price by far and included a drain hose! Nice!!! BTW, your decal proudly adorns my kegerator.

Hey Todd, do you have any liquid out dip tubes? I need 2....

I purchased your 3 faucet wall mount drip tray a while back as you had the best price by far and included a drain hose! Nice!!! BTW, your decal proudly adorns my kegerator.

We do have them. Call us at 325-356-5204 to order. We need the brand (Cornelius, Firestone, John Wood) Model (Challenger VI) and type (ball lock or Pin Lock) of keg. There are several types. Some are straight, some are bent. Some have an indention at the top to keep them from turning, some do not.
Thanks for displaying the sticker and the nice words!

I have 3 rubber top and 1 metal strap 5 gallon. I prefer the rubber top because I can turn it upside down and not have to balance it on my washer or when letting it dry.

I also like the rubber top because I can use both hands to lift. For me with a tricky back, that makes it safer.

I will probably sell the metal strap keg. I bought it before I had experience with kegging. Live and learn, I will gladly pay the additional cost of the rubber top.

Back