• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Texas Tap handle collection- Austin

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zach976

Reaction score
I'm starting my first All Grain build and need some funds. I have 17 total. I will sell all or separately. The one not pictured is Lobo Negro.

image.jpg

PM me with the price for the Moose Drool, I actually have a keg coming next week and wouldn't mind having the actual handle.

ArtimusBeerimus said:
Hey! I have that same carpet!! ;)

Good luck with the build.

Thanks. I've been looking at all the great setups on here. I think I'm going to build a single tier or two tier.

This is what I have left. The bottom three may be spoken for. Average cost for shipping has been around $6 for one.

image-3199996236.jpg

I have one more handle to add. It's a Pedernales Brewing Lobo Negro.

image-999236295.jpg

I really like the Lobo Negro, but suspect others will too. Do you know what the cost would be for shipping 3 or 4 the 95062 area code? That's Santa Cruz, CA.

The last six handles I have left. Thanks everyone for looking. I see beer brewing in my future.
image-992331766.jpg

I only have 5 left. Picture in last post minus the Crispin handle.

If anyone is interested.........I still have the Budweiser, Miller and Busch.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

You probably won't like it ha... mostly interested in them to make my own handles with the ferrule and bolts.

All I can say is no.

Sent from my KFTT using Home Brew mobile app

Let me know if you ever want to dump em

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Home Brew mobile app

Latest posts

Back