This is baseball country

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesefood

Reaction score
UCOB-1280x960.jpg

I resent being tossed in with the Nationals or the Braves fans. Especially the Nationals.

It is pretty damn accurate though!

I'm surprised the sCrUBs aren't invading more areas, honestly. The UP needs to be Brewers. Every yooper I know is a huge Brewer fan.

I'm surprised how much time I spent looking at that. Cool map.

Dude - For some reason I keep forgetting to post about this but since you're such a huge AJ Hawk fan I thought I'd let you know that it's pretty common to run into him at the Rusty Bucket in Dublin during the offseason. I saw him in there with his wife a few times before this season started. I've heard that his BIL Brady Quinn also hangs out there from time to time but I haven't seen him in there.

I never saw him drink a beer - it looked like he was just there hanging out with friends. I spent a little time talking to him about football - he's a great kid with a good head on his shoulders.

He's not anywhere near as big as I thought he'd be either, but then again I go 6' 6" 280 so most people seem small to me. :drunk:

ohiobrewtus said:
I'm surprised how much time I spent looking at that. Cool map.

Dude - For some reason I keep forgetting to post about this but since you're such a huge AJ Hawk fan I thought I'd let you know that it's pretty common to run into him at the Rusty Bucket in Dublin during the offseason. I saw him in there with his wife a few times before this season started. I've heard that his BIL Brady Quinn also hangs out there from time to time but I haven't seen him in there.

I never saw him drink a beer - it looked like he was just there hanging out with friends. I spent a little time talking to him about football - he's a great kid with a good head on his shoulders.

He's not anywhere near as big as I thought he'd be either, but then again I go 6' 6" 280 so most people seem small to me. :drunk:

DAY-UMM, you are a big dude! ;)

Next time you see him, let him know I'm a huge fan. :rockin:

Will do.

I see I'm not the only one up at the butt-crack of dawn this morning.

That's very cool. :rockin: I think that Flub coverage does extend further south into Il, tho but it's pretty close!

And is that Rangers coverage right???? Not following the AL I wouldn't know... :confused:

Ize

Dude said:
Yeah, all the bandwagon jumpers need a place to spread out.

Hardly any talk of the BoSox on the forum this year, until they go to the playoffs. Typical! :rolleyes:

;)

No bandwagon jumping here, I cried in 86. I have noticed alot of brand new looking red sox hats around here lately though...

No, the Met's and Philly's don't have fans. It is Yankees or RedSox in the northeast! Philly's and Mets might as well be minor leagues.

Dude said:
Yeah, all the bandwagon jumpers need a place to spread out.

Hardly any talk of the BoSox on the forum this year, until they go to the playoffs. Typical! :rolleyes:

;)

Anything but..No reason to talk about them till the playoffs...:D

Bandwagon jumpers?That's a new one..

Dude said:
The UP needs to be Brewers. Every yooper I know is a huge Brewer fan.

True that ... most Yoopers identify with Wisconsin moreso than the lower dwellers.

I would say one thing that needs to be changed is southern California ... it should just be blank since no one there is a fan of anything. Not when you show up for a game in the bottom of the 3 inning and leave at the start of the 7th.

Dude said:

I'm surprised the sCrUBs aren't invading more areas, honestly. The UP needs to be Brewers. Every yooper I know is a huge Brewer fan.

I'd agree with both of those comments. There's an awful lot of Chub fans areound here, and lots of Brewer fans UpNort!

Dude said:

Yep, except in the eastern UP where they are Tigers fans. I think most people in the US forget about the UP and just consider us part of Michigan. ;)

I love the map- that's cool.

Back