Show Us Your Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, I'm referring to goign to BEER LABELIZER, clicking a few things here and there, and then saying "look at the labels I made!". Then when people say they like them, you say something like "oh thanks man" rather than "thank Andy Biggs, cause you can make your own!".

I dunno, I guess I just appreciate people who try to make something unique.

No, I'm referring to goign to BEER LABELIZER, clicking a few things here and there, and then saying "look at the labels I made!". Then when people say they like them, you say something like "oh thanks man" rather than "thank Andy Biggs, cause you can make your own!".

I dunno, I guess I just appreciate people who try to make something unique.

If you are referring to me. Its not hard to tell they came from beer labelizer. For everyone that didnt know, go to BEER LABELIZER its a great starter for making your labels. If you are not referring to me then I dont think anyone who has used that site is saying "thanks man, i made the label and design all on my own." i think its more like "thanks man." Its also not like anyone is being sneaky in using the designs. I know for myself I just started homebrewing 3 months ago and found the site and used the designs, which is what it is meant for. Didnt know I needed an * next to each one.

374015_318133064883400_144617355568306_1224102_939400314_n.jpg

Here's a new label of mine. However, I don't expect most home brewers to have gone to art school like I have. So, I think BEER LABELIZER still serves a purpose for those without Photoshop or Illustrator.

Here's a new label of mine. However, I don't expect most home brewers to have gone to art school like I have. So, I think BEER LABELIZER still serves a purpose for those without Photoshop or Illustrator.

I love it!

Even some of us who have Photoshop and Illustrator only do so out of necessity (work) and have no real artistic skills. They're dangerous tools that should be treated with respect ;-)

Holy crap that is a cool label!

Skyphoxx' labels don't show up for me - just a white box with a red x...any idea why?

@Skyphoxx it looks like a solid progression of better balance, imagery use and typography through all of your labels. I agree, this is the best label thus far.

It's hands down my best one. Here are all the ones I've done so far.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f46/dubbel-d-labels-248928/

I would have to say my 2nd best one was Sausage Fest from the link above. Still, Limey Bastard is one of our better tasting and better looking beers. :rockin:

Very nice. Personally I like Wit's End the best of all of them. It's formatted differently than most beer labels (centered ovals, ribbons, curved text) and I like the colors.

Really? I usually can't see any data hosted through Facebook due to it being blocked but your images came up fine.

That's amazing! :rockin:

Ahh...Facebook. Any chance you could upload a JPG or something? I want to see :)

Black Valhalla.jpg

I know its not a label for any particular beer...but I just finished up my brewery design and thought I'd share it.

Went with a bit of an easier label to cut out.....still like how it looks on the bottles......

Bottled the Tripel and the ESB this week. Brewed the Wit tonight.....

Media ESB.jpg

media wit.jpg

media label.jpg

Went with a bit of an easier label to cut out.....still like how it looks on the bottles......

Bottled the Tripel and the ESB this week. Brewed the Wit tonight.....

Love the ESB and the Wit. Not sold on the monk picture though. You should keep with the same theme of just a number or letter or whatever and not have the picture.

Love the ESB and the Wit. Not sold on the monk picture though. You should keep with the same theme of just a number or letter or whatever and not have the picture.

The monk is my least favorite of this particular trilogy - though it actually provides the nicest contrast on the bottle. Every monk photo I found was low resolution so I ended up having to convert it to a vector file in illustrator. Definitely not my best work..........beer is outstanding though!

Thanks for the comments....

Here are two labels I did, and my first experience with Illustrator. Trapped In the Closet IPA was the first beer I ever brewed and was fermented in my kitchen closet (hence the name). Yes, that's an image of R. Kelly on the label :p

I quit doing labels due to time and the amount of brewing we were doing, plus going to kegs, but my 20th batch is a Christmas present to friends and family, so I made label for the 22oz bottles I'm handing out.

I'm no designer or artist, but I think these turned out alright.

Trapped.jpg

Raison 1.jpg

Here are two labels I did, and my first experience with Illustrator. Trapped In the Closet IPA was the first beer I ever brewed and was fermented in my kitchen closet (hence the name). Yes, that's an image of R. Kelly on the label :p

I quit doing labels due to time and the amount of brewing we were doing, plus going to kegs, but my 20th batch is a Christmas present to friends and family, so I made label for the 22oz bottles I'm handing out.

I'm no designer or artist, but I think these turned out alright.

Love the Saison man. Great work

Very first label (finally) using GIMP. SWMBO and I collaborated on the elements. It's still missing ABV% and other small things but that'll come in time.

I'd love some feedback. Is there anything missing? Something that could be changed? Also, big question: can I bend text into an arch in gimp instead of doing the slope like I did? THANKS!

It's a chocolate peppermint sweet stout. Hope you all get the reference (we've been watching Christmas movies every night this last week)
stout2.bmp

Very first label (finally) using GIMP. SWMBO and I collaborated on the elements. It's still missing ABV% and other small things but that'll come in time.

I'd love some feedback. Is there anything missing? Something that could be changed? Also, big question: can I bend text into an arch in gimp instead of doing the slope like I did? THANKS!

It's a chocolate peppermint sweet stout. Hope you all get the reference (we've been watching Christmas movies every night this last week)
stout2.bmp

Bending text in gimp is a pain in the ass.
There are some tutorials on youtube to do it, though.

Here's a label just finished up for a beer that SWMBO will be giving out to family at Christmas

25areqg.jpg

ArticBrewer - Love it!

Simple, crisp and classic looking. Sounds delicious.

Heres my logo... My logo as a label on my bottles, and draft tower...

Brew Heads
Website will be up soon... There will be some pretty sweet stuff.

image-1038715069.jpg

image-2902965424.jpg

Back