Is The Stig really __________?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregR

Reaction score
that was too funny. it was a great way for Top Gear to calm the rumors of who the stig really is. needless to say I can't wait for the next episode.

BTW I'm not saying is name because I realize some people may not have seen the new episode.

i saw a quick clip of it, but it was just him walking on stage and everyone clapping when they showed who it was. didnt see what was said after it, assumed it was a joke, haha, i'd like to think __________ probably has other things going on in his life then be the Stig. i love TopGear!

it was a really good interview and they had him drive a Ferrari FXX around the test track and he did it in something like 1:10.7. but then had him do the star in a reasonably priced car - which was just too funny and at the end said, "I don't think he really is the Stig."

BTW I'm not saying is name because I realize some people may not have seen the new episode.

i'd like to think __________ probably has other things going on in his life then be the Stig.

Thanks for refraining from posting spoilers! I haven't had the chance to watch the Tivo'd episode yet, but I've really been looking forward to it! I can't believe they're going to reveal his identity!

Dude.

:(

Back