"Interesting"-fire marshall

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Skagdog

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I my wife has been working on getting licensed for a home daycare which requires a couple of inspections including a visit from the fire Marshall. He seemed more intrigued by my brewing equipment and stacks of bottles than the meat-n-taters. Aside from his approval he said he's always been intrigued by home brewing and wants to check it out in action some time...

Guess my house is turning into Skag Mountain Brewery and Daycare....

Invite the fire marshal over.

Never saw a downside to being friendly with the local firemen or police officers. Particularly when there's trouble.

Never saw a downside to being friendly with the local firemen or police officers. Particularly when there's trouble.
Yeah... what he said.

The guy I've spent the last two weekends helping move is a former state trooper, who did a lateral transfer to the state fire marshal's office. Good friend to have.

Never a bad thing to have the fire marshal on your "friends" list....

These. Having you on inspectors and Fire Marshals "good list" is an incredibly good thing. Difference between heaven and hell.

Sell worms too, I think all businesses should have " and baitshop" on the end of it.

I was becoming a huge fan of "Tim Hortons" I was looking for one in my area because I thought the commercial was "Cafe and baitshop" Took awhile before I realized it was "bake shop"

Back